We offer Emotional Intelligence Certification either onsite or online. Both programs follow the same curriculum for certification in the EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360. Each program is available multiple times throughout the year so please explore both to see which dates work best with your schedule. Please call us if you'd like to discuss the benefits of either training format.
Successful participants are certified by Multi-Health Systems (MHS) to purchase and administer EQ-i 2.0 Workplace Report, EQ360, EQ-i Leadership Report, Higher Education Reports, and Group Report.
- THE EQ EDGE book (3rd Edition) by Steven Stein and Howard Book
- EQ-i 2./EQ360 User's Manual (.pdf)
- EQ-i 2.0/EQ 360 Participant workbook
- EQ-i 2.0 self-assessment
- Confidential, 60 minute EQ-i 2.0 debrief with facilitator prior to the session
- EQ-i 2.0 PowerPoint Presentations
- Framework for an Emotional Intelligence Workshop
- 1 FREE EQ-i 2.0 assessment
- 1 FREE EQ360 assessment
- 15 FREE Emotional Intelligence Growth Graph's with your company logo (Proprietary tool for post assessment EI skill development)
- FREE & Unlimited administrative support after EQ-i Certification
- 10.5 Core and 7 Resource Development hours of CCE International Coach Federation (ICF)
- 13 CEU Credits from American Psychological Association (APA)
- 21.5 Recertification Credits with HRCI towards PHR/SPHR/GPHR, HRBP, & California requirements
- SHRM Professional Development Credits towards SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
- MHS On line portal with access to marketing materials, EQ-i Social Community, Research, White Papers and more...
Susan Gilell-Stuy/ Managing Principle and Executive Coach - Leadership Compound
I did my homework before selecting Leadership Call for my certification instruction and the program far exceeded the high expectations I had going in. From my initial telephone call, throughout the certification training and beyond Chris and Ed delivered excellence at every turn. They are overall wise instructors whose knowledge and skill prepare you to immediately begin using the assessment with your clients to its fullest. Ed’s knowledge of the tool, sharing of practical tips and strategies learned through experience and his overall knowledge of EQ is invaluable. I am certified in several instruments and this by far was the most focused, insightful, and information packed program I have experienced and it gave me the confidence and knowledge needed to begin using the tool to its fullest upon certification. Ed and Chris deliver more than just a quality program they are driven to do whatever it takes to help you succeed in becoming certified and into the future. I have no hesitation in recommending Leadership Call!