We offer Emotional Intelligence Certification either onsite or online. Both programs follow the same curriculum for certification in the EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360. Each program is available multiple times throughout the year so please explore both to see which dates work best with your schedule. Please call us if you'd like to discuss the benefits of either training format.
Successful participants are certified by Multi-Health Systems (MHS) to purchase and administer EQ-i 2.0 Workplace Report, EQ360, EQ-i Leadership Report, Higher Education Reports, and Group Report.
- THE EQ EDGE book (3rd Edition) by Steven Stein and Howard Book
- EQ-i 2./EQ360 User's Manual (.pdf)
- EQ-i 2.0/EQ 360 Participant workbook
- EQ-i 2.0 self-assessment
- Confidential, 60 minute EQ-i 2.0 debrief with facilitator prior to the session
- EQ-i 2.0 PowerPoint Presentations
- Framework for an Emotional Intelligence Workshop
- 1 FREE EQ-i 2.0 assessment
- 1 FREE EQ360 assessment
- 15 FREE Emotional Intelligence Growth Graph's with your company logo (Proprietary tool for post assessment EI skill development)
- FREE & Unlimited administrative support after EQ-i Certification
- 10.5 Core and 7 Resource Development hours of CCE International Coach Federation (ICF)
- 13 CEU Credits from American Psychological Association (APA)
- 21.5 Recertification Credits with HRCI towards PHR/SPHR/GPHR, HRBP, & California requirements
- SHRM Professional Development Credits towards SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
- MHS On line portal with access to marketing materials, EQ-i Social Community, Research, White Papers and more...
Sunny Faronbi - Principal Consultant, Rehoboth Consulting, Inc. "Leadership Call is the way to go for the EQ-i2.0 and EQ360 Certification. Both Ed and Chris are thorough and meticulous in covering the materials needed to be certified as an EQ-i2.0 coach. Their 2-day on-site session was the most refreshing training/workshop that I’ve ever attended (and I’ve attended quite a few across 3 continents). There was not a single dull moment. You could also see their kindness and generosity shine forth brightly. They gave us (for free) materials and tools that they have developed, because they know how invaluable these are, for us as EQ-i2.0 coaches. Chris and Ed strongly complement each other; the result is a workshop that far exceeds all expectations"
Online / International
Training is Mar 10-11
Online / International
Training is Apr 7-8
Onsite, Dallas, TX EQ-i Certification
Training is April 14-15More Information
Online / International EQ-i Certification
Training is May 12-13
Additional Online dates may be available.
Please contact us about date flexibility for online training.
"Leadership Call, LLC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM."
"The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit."