We offer Emotional Intelligence Certification either onsite or online. Both programs follow the same curriculum for certification in the EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360. Each program is available multiple times throughout the year so please explore both to see which dates work best with your schedule. Please call us if you'd like to discuss the benefits of either training format.
Successful participants are certified by Multi-Health Systems (MHS) to purchase and administer EQ-i 2.0 Workplace Report, EQ360, EQ-i Leadership Report, Higher Education Reports, and Group Report.
- THE EQ EDGE book (3rd Edition) by Steven Stein and Howard Book
- EQ-i 2./EQ360 User's Manual (.pdf)
- EQ-i 2.0/EQ 360 Participant workbook
- EQ-i 2.0 self-assessment
- Confidential, 60 minute EQ-i 2.0 debrief with facilitator prior to the session
- EQ-i 2.0 PowerPoint Presentations
- Framework for an Emotional Intelligence Workshop
- 1 FREE EQ-i 2.0 assessment
- 1 FREE EQ360 assessment
- 15 FREE Emotional Intelligence Growth Graph's with your company logo (Proprietary tool for post assessment EI skill development)
- FREE & Unlimited administrative support after EQ-i Certification
- 21.5 hours of CCE credit (Resource Development) International Coach Federation (ICF)
- 21.5 CE Credits from American Psychological Association (APA)
- MHS On line portal with access to marketing materials, EQ-i Social Community, Research, White Papers and more...
Training is July 10-11
Onsite EQ-i Certification in Dallas, TX
Training is July 24-25More Information
Online/International EQ-i Certification
Training is August 5-6
Additional dates are available throughout the year.
Emotional Intelligence Certification in Chicago IL, September 25-26